CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wii play

We got a Wii! I have to tell you all that it is fun,
we have had a good time with it. Really when it is so hot outside that you can't stand to be out in the pool or there is nothing on the TV, all the chores are done and nothing is left to do ...well this is the best entertainment yet!
I have only one caution to tell you about the Wii injuries are serious business, Yesterday while playing with Mo and Bill, I hurt myself and Eddie(he was upset with me the rest of the evening) we were bowling and I went to take my turn and wanted to get a strike and was throwing the "bowling ball" I hit Eddie in the head and then the controller(which was secured to my wrist) Hit myself in the lip and nose, I gave myself the first and only bloody nose I have ever had and a busted lip...I fell to my knees holding my face in my hands, IT HURT! the humor of this is beyond explainable, I had to call dad and tell him, he did not find humor in hurting myself but I am his little girl and he still worries about my bumps and bruises. I love you dad! Really I am okay and the Wii is fine the dog he is fine too. Hey poeples, it's Louie and I'm unstoppable at the wii lol!
I am back Mo had to put his spine on this, I am much to vain to post the pictures of my busted lip and bloody nose so use you imaginations and go with those mental pictures. Love you all!



3 comments:

OB12OLD said...

I would love to see your face but understand why you don't want to post it. I am glad it was not worse. I am here at work and things are slow because I am ready to leave for a few days. Have a fun 4th...be careful with the fireworks!!! Mo puts on a good fireworks show. Love you Mom

C and C Beecher said...

LOL!!! Never a dull moment at your house. Love ya!

OB12OLD said...

Your first bloody nose! I wish that I could have lasted that long. Especially since one of my bloodiest came in grade school. I let my cousin Ross look over my new softball bat. When I turned around in the middle of his "practice swing" we both realized he was too close... I had ice on my face and neck most of the rest of the day! I think that is when I started snoring...