CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Down Sizing

We have down sized, just the size of car but really the ability to go super fast is insanely hair blowing. This is our new car it is a Mini Cooper engineered by BMW and Mercedes. It runs like a beast, speed is some thing I have to pay special attention to since I was doing 70 in less than a minute, I should have realized how fast I was going by how many gears I had changed. It has six gears and the sports package is awesome. MO WILL NOT BE DRIVING THIS!
We down sized from the one ton duelly, I am liking this. It is Bill's car I have only gotten to drive it once and that was home from the car dealer.

1 comments:

C and C Beecher said...

I am so JEALOUS!!! Are you driving that up here? : )