CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

When Bill is gone I make small changes to the house. I was getting tired of the red kitchen so I went with a different color, it is called artichoke and the office is called polliwog. I love the colors they make the polish pottery pop on the shelves in the kitchen. It is a good change, and it only took 4 days to from the priming to the finished product. I am well pleased with it. Mo said it looked like poo green when I started then when he saw it he liked it better than the red. Now I am just waiting to see what Bill will have to say about it.
On another note, the weather here is HOT! it has already been in the 90's with humidity the heat index has in the 100's. Got to love the pool right now!





0 comments: