


We went through another hurricane this one did as much damage or more than the last to our fine state and Texas. We had one tree down and lots strong winds and heavy rains. Thank you all for your prayers. We prayed hard too.
The tree came down in slow movements over a couple hours. This is in the corner of the yard.
Bill and I cut up the tree yesterday and I even got to use the chain saw. It was fun until the ants attacked my leg and left me with some nice bites that were even better this morning. The ants bit and the next day you have what looks like zits they are itchy. We cleaned the yard and will have a fire with the wood.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Posted by Stephanie Ann at 9:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am releaved that ya'll faired so well. Dag gum, I get ya'lls blog and I starta type like I'm southerner.(Matt Again)
Post a Comment