Sometimes your child asks you to do things for them. Yesterday Mo came home and his muscles were tight from practice and needed some atomic balm put on his legs. To say the least Mo is very hairy like his uncles and Pa. So, Mo asked me to shave his legs. I must say he has nice legs and with all the hair gone you can see them...I thought I would post this cause it was funny, we had a good laugh over it. He even put nivea on his legs to make them look good for the girls, after his shower this morning. Reminds me of Chris and football.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Sometimes....
Posted by Stephanie Ann at 8:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I thought that Dad or Chris would be the first to shave thier legs for speed on road to Lancehood! I think Tim might have shaved his legs for swimming or water polo... this is Matt btw.
What! You shave your face,not the legs. Even when I taped my ankles, I didn't shave them. I took the infections like a man!
Matt is lying - he was a Nair man all the way. Tim still shaves, but only his chest hair. I think he has experimented with some hospital hair removal products as well.
Post a Comment