
RE-ENLIST, GET MONEY, GET NEW CAR
Alex re-enlisted for six more years in the army.
He will be going to Italy for a few years and then who knows where.
When he got here to Ft.Polk he said after this I am going to go to Italy.
He called his Ranger branch manager and asked for Ft. Benning and the Sgt
at the other end of the phone told him, "you really don't want to do that, you are fast tracking and if you go there you will stunt your career. The Sgt then asked him where else would you like to go and without blinking he said Italy, I would really like to stay on jump status, it would be cool to get Italian Jumpwings. The Sgt then said give me 30minutes and I will see what I can do.
He called back in 10 minutes and said you got it you are going to go to Viecenza. He was happy called his dad in Germany and they were both excited. The following Wednesday he re-enlisted. Then after Bill got back from Germany, they went and got Alex into a new 2008 Jetta fully loaded and high speed. We are proud of him, glad that he has been able to follow his dream.
When he was little you could ask him what he was going to be when he grew up he said that he was going to be an ARMY MAN.

1 comments:
Smooth ride and I like the color - wicked red.
Post a Comment