CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Germany

I am in Germany with Bill and I have to say that it has been very nice to be back home. I can not express the feeling and memories that this trip has brought to mind and some have been emotional, tears came easy. I am very thankful for this trip. I am having a good time. I will post all the pictures when I get home but let me tell you this I now know why dad took us on those long drives and why Bill and I came back here with the boys, when he was in the army. They needed to see the things we did. Being here with Bill has been so sweet, long walks, picture taking and sitting like a local drinking mineral water, (mit gas), eating dinner outside with strangers in a common place. Sitting in front of St. Peters having desert....undeinably perfect!

P.S. the German keyboard is different.

1 comments:

Matt said...

I am Jealous Beyond Measure...
someday I will return to lands of my youth.