CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

LOUIS GOES TO PROM
















It is the season for Prom. I must say our boy looks good! These are pictures taken before prom this afternoon. As I am doing this the happy group of friends are off to Alexandria to eat at Taunxs, then after dinner they will be headed to the prom in Leesville. There are traditions here I never knew about, like the Seniors all where white tuxes, dinner out of town and party buses. I have to say the idea of the party bus is a good one. The party bus will take them to dinner and prom and then deliver them back to DeRidder at the local Baptist church and then they will come home, change then it off to breakfast with friends at the local Baptist church. Mo and Lauren have planned on prom together since the first week of school. They are good friends, are silly funny together.

Tux rental: $110
Flowers $30
New shoes: $40
Hair cut: $12
Party bus: $40 per person
Dinner:$50
Just in case cash: $50
Pictures:$25
memories ...priceless
I am so glad I don't have girls!
I don't think prom cost that much when I went.

3 comments:

C and C Beecher said...

like them shoes.
what size are they?

Matt said...

Pink!!! Is this a flash back!?! I vividly remember a prom back in the 80's with plenty of pink. Around 1988~1989. I going to ask mom if she can dig up some pics.
MO you look "decent" as you Uncle Chris said back in the 80's.

OB12OLD said...

What's next? Audition for the upcoming 007 Bond movie?