I am feeling a little remorse, why cause now I can't hear the roosters.
With 5 roosters one of them was always cocka-doodle-dooing. Mo does not want to see the chickens he thinks they know he was a killer of their friends.
On another note, Alex has settled in and got himself some bedding and a tv...the tv did not work so he had to take it back today. He will be in-processing for the next two weeks; after that he will be doing live fires. This thrilled him as he had just finished live fire, two weeks ago before out-processing at Ft. Polk. I told him not to sweat it, all it is is more practice and time to get better. He sounds lonely so if you my family would write him emails...he would love it.
alexledbetter@hotmail.com or stephan_ledbetter@yahoo.com
Thank you all for taking a moment to write him. I can't promise he will write you anything but a one liner but I know he will read the emails you send. Attach pictures if you can. Remember he is alone over there no family and needs some extra love sent his way.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Killers remorse
Posted by Stephanie Ann at 10:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
thanks for his contact info. we'll write to him : )
Post a Comment