CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Welcome

OK Everyone,
Stephanie got us bloggin so:
We are doing fine down here in the low south, out west. As time has turned I have left the Oil Field and went back to the government. We are trying to clear the last of my mid life crisis by selling of my oil field digs: Truck and camper. We have brought chickens (18 banties) onto the
home stead, the summer vegetable garden is in the ground, Mo is the girls softball manager, (they are in playoffs) and Alex is courting a Hammond girl with virve and alacrity. That means she is coming for a second visit. Stephanie has canned her 1st round, which was about 18 jars of strawberry jelly, mmmm good! And I have knocked the"honey do" list down to about 2 projects.
Stephanie will be posting pictures soonest, and I hope everyone enjoys getting to know our Low Country Life through this new (for us) and exciting medium. Godbless to all, and happy summer days.
Billy

1 comments:

Matt said...

I am surprised not to see you in Overalls. Is that a straw hat?