CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

MO GOES TO SCHOOL

Today Mo, our little boy starts his senior year of high school. Do I want to cry, just a little. This only means he is getting closer to bigger things. Why do they grow so fast? I am so glad we have this child in our lives. I am thankful he is always telling us things and sharing the crazy stories of his adventures, things he has done during the day or night(trying to tip Ricky Days cows with Cory). Coming home right after the movies cause he "just wanted too." He blows his friends off to hang out with his mom when his dad is out of town, he makes us laugh.He is stylish even when he has to wear a uniform to school, his own way of making it look cool, from his sun glasses to his shoes. Reminds of my brothers and my husband and my dad.( the need to have THE look)
He keeps the girl swooning, can't walk through the store without girls calling out his name and coming up to him "just" to say hi. He has the Bill Ledbetter thing, he does not even know when the girls are hitting on him....maybe he does know and likes it.
When I think of what he was told he would never do, I think that those doctors were so wrong and just did not know how stubborn he truly is or was. For some one who was never going to be able to play sports cause he wouldn't be able to see well enough to be any good. This boy has done it, you can't tell Mo he can't do something cause he will prove you wrong. He is playing Varsity football, he runs like the wind and can kick like a beast.





2 comments:

Jesse said...

I like your blog!

OB12OLD said...

Mo, was your lunch so big that you couldn't get it in the car and you had to drag all the way to school?